Every Witch has their own version of the staple magickal item Black Salt and "Mama M" Black Salt is mine; formed from the connection to my Matron, the Celtic Goddess Morrigan.
"Mama M" Black Salt was made from scratch by me, combining Salt, herbs, resins, charcoal and wildcrafted English Crow feathers whilst imbuing each ingredient to honour its deva and to dedicate each ingredient to the Goddess Morrigan.
The result is an incredibly potent and powerful Black Salt that was guided by the Goddess herself and becomes the most forceful of destroyer salts as well as taking on the Protective energies of the Goddess Morrigan in her Warrior aspect.
General uses of Black Salt;
* Put in a dish under your bed to negate bad dreams and ward unwanted watchers or spirits.
* Cast a line across your doorways & windows to keep out evil, avoid unwanted company, and reflect slander or jealousy back to the source.
* Add to floor washes to cleanse your home, front walkway, and ritual space of negative energies.
* Add to bath water when you are feeling especially depressed, angry, or negative.
* Use in baneful workings to make an enemy leave
* Use to symbolize the waning moon, eclipses, and new moons. These are times for endings, binding work, trance & journeying to Under Realms, & uncrossing or removing curses.
* Mitigate the negative effects of Mercury Retrograde.
* For Spirit Callings and Ancestor works
* Sprinkle on items or possessions that you feel have bad memories or attachments to them.
All my own work recipe and design all rights reserved
To hear more please watch the video!